Here are some ideas for growing your email list so that you can be in constant communication with your prospects and customers.
Email, when used properly, is really a great way to increase your sales and profits. A single email sent to a list of people who have asked to be on your mailing list can bring in business immediately, either through your online shopping cart (if you have an online store), or through phone calls or email inquiries about services you provide, if you are in a service business.
If you don’t have an online presence, the email may help more people to find their way to your establishment, especially when you have an inducement to visit your place of MLM business.
More targeted prospects you have on your email list will result in more business being done by them, with your brand or company. When I say targeted customers or prospects, I mean individuals who have asked to be on your mailing list. It doesn’t mean emails you have because someone gave you a business card.
Here are a few suggestions on how to get individuals to sign up to receive information from you.
- Have you ever gone to a website and become frustrated because of a pop-up showing up just as you started reading? Don’t be, because this is one of the best methods of getting an individual’s information. Consider using a popup on your site to improve email signups. Yes, you hate pop-ups. And YES pop-ups – especially the kind that use DHTML – do work. They can double or triple your email signups.
- As individuals go to your website, have an email signup form on every page of your website. Make it prominent on the page. If it’s buried at the bottom of one page on your site, few will see it. Then, offer something for free for them to sign up. This could be one of my e-books or even a coupon for a discount they can use when they purchase from you.
If you don’t have a website here are some further suggestions…
- If your place of networking business is a physical store or clinic setting, ask customers if they’d like to receive emails from you notifying them of special offers. Have forms available or some other mechanism to immediately capture their email addresses.
- Produce an informational newsletter that appeals to your customers and prospects. Print up one issue and mail it the traditional way. Be sure to include a prominent ad telling readers how to get the newsletter delivered to them regularly in email.
- In addition to sending the printed copy through the postal system, if the newsletter you produce is informative, talk to local libraries and other community resources to see if they would make it available to their patrons.
- Give out your printed newsletter at your booth at local trade shows. Encourage visitors to take an extra copy to hand out to others that might be interested in the information you provide.
- This last method is one that I see very rarely used effectively. Include a flyer promoting your free newsletter or promotional mailings in every package you ship, or in every bag you pack in your retail store.
So go to it and use these ideas to grow your MLM business and create more customers and clients. I’m sure over a period of time, that you can think of many other ways to get your customers to ask to be on your mailing list.
If you need step-by-step instructions on how to implement this and other ideas I give on creating customers, just visit Build Your Downline Fast Academy and sign up for my one-on-one coaching program.This program can help you transform your network marketing business and learn from my years of experience and success, in which I created over 6 million customers.
MY MODULES are also available as INDIVIDUAL E-BOOKS. (Download the e-books here)
Invest in the growth of your networking business. After you subscribe, we will arrange a phone call and I’ll show you a way to get 10/25 prospects per month on LinkedIn, as well as other marketing strategies.