A couple weeks ago, I held a webinar covering new ways/techniques that you can utilize to increase conversions from your LinkedIn connections and follow up for better sales conversion rate. This webinar is updated to reflect the most recent changes in LinkedIn navigation.
During the webinar, I teach you exactly how to use and navigate LINKEDIN as an Inexpensive & Systematic Way of increasing referrals/sales from your new connections.
If you missed the webinar or would like to see it again, watch the video below and learn the simple way yet effective way to utilize LINKEDIN in creating more connections and prospects for you to sell to.
This webinar features Ken Varga, who has built 35 successful, profitable businesses in his career of 38 years.
- One of Ken’s off-line businesses had over 460,000 ongoing customers.
- He has also developed and sold multiple businesses for over 9 figures and acquired over 6 million customers in his career.
- Ken has been a long-term client of Virtual Assistant Talent.
Virtual Assistant Talent’s (VAT) CEO, John Davern, is also featured on the webinar to provide helpful tips.
- John Davern covers effective ways to implement these techniques covered in the training.
- VAT has been in business providing support to entrepreneurs to help them save their time and money since 2009 and has since maintained an A rating from Better Business Bureau.
Click the video below to watch the webinar replay.
Also on the webinar, I announce about my new training program, the Build Your Downline Fast Academy, featuring all the tips, techniques, strategies and secrets I have used to build 35 profitable businesses, one of which I sold for 9 figures, and acquire over 6 million customers.
Take advantage of the limited time promotion bonuses mentioned on the webinar. To learn more about the program or purchase it, check out https://buildyourdownlinefast.com.
If you implement just one of the strategies that I suggest, and you get just one new customer, you have returned your investment many times over. You have nothing to lose.